Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us. We collect information you provide to us when you create an account, sign up for our newsletter, contact us, or use the Services. This information may include your name, email address, billing information, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect information about your use of the Services, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the pages you visit and the features you use.
- Information from third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or analytics providers. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you. We use your personal information to provide the Services to you, such as to create your account, process your payments, and deliver the Services to you.
- To communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you about the Services, such as to send you emails about new features or updates.
- To improve the Services. We use your personal information to improve the Services, such as to track how you use the Services and to identify areas where we can improve the user experience.
- To market to you. We may use your personal information to market to you about our products and services, such as to send you promotional emails.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers. We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us operate the Services, such as our payment processors and hosting providers.
- Business partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Legal requirements. We may share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information that we have collected.
- The right to correct your personal information. You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we have collected about you.
- The right to delete your personal information. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes, such as marketing.
- The right to withdraw your consent. If you have given us your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or about your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The most current version of the Policy will always be posted on our website.
This Policy is effective as of 01 June 2023.